- Minced chicken
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Black pepper
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1 1/2 c.
- marinara, warmed
- Cheese slices cut into rounds
- Black olives, sliced into rounds
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment. In a large bowl, add Chicken, onion, breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, and egg.
- Season generously with salt and pepper. Mix ingredients together with a spatula or your hands until well combined, then shape into 1” balls.
- Fry the meatballs for 10 minutes, then to each meatball, add a piece of cheese and olive to create “eyeballs.”
- Bake on oven till the eyeballs until cheese is melty, for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of salted, boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions, Drain and transfer to platter.
- Pour warm marinara sauce over spaghetti, then scatter with meatballs.