- frozen cooked meatballs
- Ketchup or mustard
- On a parchment-lined surface, unroll dough and cut into 4 rectangles.
- With knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Wrap 2 pieces of dough around each meatball to look like “bandages,” stretching dough slightly to cover meatballs.
- Separate “bandages” near 1 end to show meatball “face.”
- Deep fry the wrapped meatballs with Fortune coconut oil until golden.
- Decorate with Mustard and ketchup! And serve warm!