- 1 small Potato, finely chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped, optional
- 3/4 cup Gram Flour/Chickpea flour
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of Baking Soda, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder, optional
- Water (1/4 cup) or as needed
- Fortune Coconut Oil, for deep frying
- Take approx. 2 cups of finely chopped mixed veggies in a large bowl. Mix well and add 3/4cup gram flour, salt, a pinch of baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder.
- Add water little by little as needed to make the batter. Just add as needed to bind the mixture.
- Heat Fortune Coconut oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame. When the oil is medium hot, drop a small portion of batter into the hot oil either by using a spoon or your hand to make small pakoras.
- Deep fry them until lightly golden and crispy. Remove them from the oil using a slottedspoon to drain excess oil. Transfer them to a plate lined with the paper napkin.
- Serve hot and crispy with a side of tomato sauce for an added taste!